If you believe in the following, you should vote for Clinton:
- Appreciation of women who wear pantsuits.
- The love for a woman who stays with a man who cheats.
- The general satisfaction of voting for someone solely because they’re a woman.
- Benghazi was everyone else’s fault.
- Your strong hatred for Trump creates the only reason why Clinton is a better candidate.
- It doesn’t bother you if a candidate flip-flops on major issues.
- You want a leader who is a puppet for Wall Street.
- Borderline attraction to someone who looks like your grandmother’s creepy friend.
- You believe that Bill Clinton was a good president so Hillary will be too.
- Her carelessness with top secret emails isn’t an issue for you.
- The fact that the Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars from foreign governments doesn’t bother you.
If you believe in the following, you should vote for Trump:
- General hatred for minorities, women, and other religions outside of your own christian beliefs.
- The love of a leader who isn’t a leader and has no plan on what to do.
- You support the idea of building a wall across the Mexican border even though it will cost billions.
- You love hearing a potential U.S. president scream insults instead of going over his actual plan on what to do.
- The absolute love of the slogan “Make America Great Again”.
- You’re tolerant of cheap toupees on old billionaire white males.
- Thinking that any protest group is “racist” against white people.
- Hatred of Obama for no real reason other than the fact that he’s black with a muslim sounding name.
- Defending the 2nd amendment until death even though you don’t know what it actually says or means.
- Anti anything that doesn’t empower rich white males more.
- You’re a Christian but don’t mind that Trump has been married three times and cheated on at least two of his wives.
Now don’t forget to get out and VOTE!